At Books Laid Bare and Books Laid Bare Boys, we understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.books-laid-bare.com and other than in the conditions stipulated below in section 6, we confirm that we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (as indicated in section 5). We can also confirm that any data we do collect is only such as legally permitted.
For clarification, with regards to the terms listed below, when we mention:
"personal data" we mean any and all data that relates to an identifiable person and includes any personal data that you may surrender to us via this website. Where applicable, this definition shall incorporate all definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 - the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")
"We/Us/Our" , this term covers Books Laid Bare and Books Laid Bare Boys.
2. Our Information
2.1 This site is owned and operated by Books Laid Bare.
2.2 The person responsible for the protection of your data on behalf of Books Laid Bare and Books Laid Bare Boys is Carol Fenton, contact can be made via email at email@example.com
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
As the supplier of data , as set out by GDPR, you have the right:
1. The right to be informed about how we collect and use your personal data;
2. The right of to see any personal data that we hold about you.
3. The right to seek correction of any information that is held that you deem to be incorrect.
4. The right to be anonymity - this is the right to request that any and all information we hold be deleted at any time.
5. The right to refuse and strict - this is your right to refuse any and all processing of your personal data.
6. The right to access - this is your right to request a physical copy of any and all data for the purpose of submitting that information to another provider.
7. The right to object to us using any of your information.
8. You retain the rights of your data with respect to how that information is used in the respect of automated decision making and profiling.
9. If you have issue or complaint with regard to how we use your personal data, then we would ask that you please contact us using the details provided in section 9 of this statement. We will endeavour to do our very best to resolve your query and if this is not possible then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK's supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office.
10. Should you require any further information then please contact the Information Commissioner's Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
1. We can confirm that we do not under any circumstance collect any personal data from you nor do we place cookies on your computer or device which collect would enable the collection of any personal data from you.
2. If you send an email to any of the email addresses connected with this website or use the contact form included on this website then we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
6. How We Use Your Data?
1. If we do collect any personal data, we can confirm that it will be processed and stored securely, and retained for no longer than required in order to ensure that your initial enquiry is dealt with. We will at all times our obligations to ensure that we safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
2. As previously declared, the collection of data is not something that we generally participate in, other than when you initiate contact with us but if we do have data then we may use them:
a. To reply to your email;
3. We can confirm that we will purge all emails that may contain your personal date no later than THREE months after either your initial contact or the conclusion of any and all correspondence between both you and us.
4. You can request that we delete your data at anytime.
5. Your data will not be shared with any third parties for any purposes.
7. Storage Your Data?
1. As stated in section 6, we only keep your personal data for as long as needed and only whilst we retain your permission to keep it.
2. Our email server is currently located outside of the European Economic Area (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) and as such there may be occasions where either some or all of your data might be stored outside of the European Economic Area. If this is the case, then again we will take all appropriate measures to ensure that your data is protected as it would be if it were held within the UK, these measures include:
a. the use of encrypted online servers
b. the deployment of a robust Antivirus protection at all points of input and storage.
8. How Can You Access the data that we hold about you?
You can, in line with the rights stated earlier in this policy ask for a copy of any of your personal data that is held by us. And in accordance with GDPR, there is no fee payable for this information. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
9. Getting in Touch
10. Policy Changes